Our Baby Fruit Feeders serve two purposes at once. It is both a pacifier fruit holder and a teething toy. It can store fresh fruits, vegetables, ice chips, breast milk, and even medicine. It can also soothe baby's teething discomfort by massaging the gums, which builds up mouth muscle, and encourages healthy teeth development.
HOW TO USE?
Place diced fruit or vegetables, snap it shut, and you're ready to go!
Something so simple comes with so many features and benefits for your baby!
- YOUR BABY'S SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY - Cuddo's commitment to product safety ensures that our silicone baby teether is made from the highest food-grade silicone that is BPA-Free, Latex-Free, Petroleum-Free, Lead-Free, and Phthalates-Free, so it is safe for baby to nibble and munch on.
- 2-IN-1 PURPOSE AND USE - It is both a pacifier fruit holder and teething toy. It can store fresh or frozen fruits, vegetables, ice chips, breast milk, and even medicine. In one package, you get a total of four silicone nipples - two medium-sized, one large, and one small. The feeder pacifier silicone can also soothe baby's teething discomfort by massaging the gums, which builds up the mouth muscle. Multiple problems solved at once by one simple product!
- HELPS EASE TEETHING DISCOMFORT - These baby fruit silicone feeders are engineered to allow only the tiniest of food pieces to go through to prevent choking. It is a safe way to start introducing solid food as your child goes through the teething phase. It is also designed with textured surfaces and soft chewable silicone that ease teething discomfort.
- SAVE TIME WITH EASY CLEANING - The material used makes our baby food feeder teether stain-resistant. You only have to wash with warm soapy water or boil to sterilize!
- Engineered to allow only the tiniest of food pieces to avoid choking
- Safe way to introduce baby to solid food during the teething phase
- Textured surfaces & soft chewable silicone to ease teething discomfort.
- Designed for stress-free cleaning
Our pacifier fruit holders are designed for stress-free cleaning. You may choose from three cleaning options below
1. Boil to sterilize, or
2. Wash with mild soap and warm water, or
3. Load in a dishwasher
The silicone material of the feeder makes our pacifier fruit holders stain-resistant. Discoloration only usually occurs when the feeder is used with orange vegetables, such as carrots, pumpkins, and sweet potatoes. This is caused by the pigment beta-carotene.
This doesn't render the product useless as it is still safe, even if the orange stain doesn't come off. To remove the stain, we recommend using natural products, such as vinegar.
Package Contains :
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.